Copyright © Eagle City Mining Company, Ltd
1. The use of alcohol on Association outings should be limited and prudent.
2. Smoking will not be permitted at Association meetings or activities unless held in the open air. DO NOT throw butts on the ground.
3. Members are expected to adhere to the Association’s Code of Ethics while prospecting / mining.
4. Members are expected to conduct themselves at all times in accordance with the laws of the land and with reasonable moral behavior.
5. Violation of Standing Rules will result in disciplinary action as determined by the Executive Board of Officers.
6. The President, Vice-President or their appointed spokesperson(s) are the only people authorized to speak on behalf of the NWGPA.
7. Regular monthly meetings will be held on the second Wednesday of each month at 7:00PM at the designated place.
8. Fun must be had by all. Copies of the NWGPA By-Laws are available upon request.
Code of Ethics
1. Know and obey the laws, rules and regulations pertaining to mining.
2. Respect private property and mining claims of others. Get Permission First!
3. Conduct your mining activity in a manner that will cause minimal disturbance to others.
4. Plan your operation prior to proceeding to ensure minimal environmental impact and erosion.
5. Restore the area to it’s original or better condition when finished with your operation.
6. NEVER disrupt or damage wildlife breeding sites, even if it’s legal to do so.
7. Remove all trash and debris found in and around all streams, rivers and campsites.
8. Keep your equipment maintained and in peak operating condition.
9. Use extreme caution when using petroleum products around waterways.
10. MINE SAFELY! No amount of gold is worth your life or the life of others.
VIOLATIONS OF THE ABOVE REFLECT ON ALL OF US.